Need more proof? Take a look at some of my work for past clients and employers!
Social Media Curation
As the social media manager for PrayerBowls, I handle the following:
- Collection of prayers and verses that align with the monthly theme
- Creation of branded graphics to be posted on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Development and maintenance of content calendar
- Promotion of their monthly blog posts, weekly newsletter and new/ unique products
- Celebration of religious and national holidays
- Hashtag optimization through extensive research
- Engagement with existing and prospective customers
I began curating content for PrayerBowls in August of 2019, and since then have driven the following results on Instagram:
- More than doubled their reach
- Garnered a 14% growth rate in followers during the first three months
- Garnered a 20% growth rate in followers during the past three months
Strategic Communications Plan
As a Live Oak Communications account supervisor for the Elon Inclusive Community account, I began the year by creating a scope of work outlining the client’s business and communication goals, future deliverables to achieve these goals, and the strategies and tactics behind each deliverable. This report can be easily customized to any business, and its simple yet comprehensive structure produces measurable results (view the final report.)
I wrote this blog post for the CollegeSTEPS section of Wells Fargo’s website that detailed my spending history for a week while studying abroad in Seville, Spain during the fall of 2018. This was an engaging way to inform students about the potential costs of studying abroad and help them prepare accordingly.
As the marketing and communications intern at the American Red Cross of Central Florida, I wrote several news stories displaying the admirable service of the Red Cross volunteers in the Tampa Bay community. This promoted the Red Cross’ powerful brand and strong mission to showcase their work and encourage people to join the cause.
Social Media Campaign
In the spring of 2018 at Live Oak Communications, I was the account supervisor for Elon Inclusive Community – a university-wide effort to promote a diverse and inclusive campus. We launched the “Long Live the Lamberts” campaign to honor Elon’s former president, Leo Lambert, a campaign that I planned and executed from February to March of 2018. We created a Snapchat geofilter, promotional video, and curated Instagram stories to generate excitement for the launch and promote the campaign’s hashtag. Take a look at the campaign deliverables here.
This presentation, created by Live Oak’s analytics team, displays the digital success from the “Long Live the Lamberts” campaign. It shows the Twitter insights, Snapchat metrics, Facebook data, as well as recommendations for future campaigns.